Education and Training:
• Engineer in Communications and Electronics, ESIME - IPN, México D.F. (1990).
• Master’s in Science with a Specialty in Electrical Engineering, CINVESTAV - IPN, México, D.F. (1992).
• Doctorate in Science with a Specialty in Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University, Prague, Czech Republic (1996).
• Level I member of the National System of Researchers (SNI).
Lines of Research:
• Linear Systems theory.
• Multivariable System decoupling.
• Linear System structure.