Education and Training:
• Bachelor’s in Electronic Engineering, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana (1986).
• Master’s in Science in Electrical Engineering, CINVESTAV-IPN México D.F. (1990).
• Doctorate in Systems and Informatics Engineering, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain (1993).
• Level I member of the National System of Researchers (SNI).
Lines of Research:
• Analysis and Control of Discrete Event Systems.
• Applications for Flexible Manufacturing Systems.
• Analysis and Control of Hybrid Systems.
Relationship with private industry:
||Optmial control of a refrigerator
||The controller was designed and implemented in G3 and G4 equipment. It was patented and we received recognition as inventors.|
|Modutram||Control of a hybrid vehicle||Design of the controller|